Connect The Dots (CTD) is a San Francisco venture-backed start-up founded in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. We’ve quietly raised money from top-tier investors while in stealth mode.
We are preparing to exit the closed beta shortly. Our next major challenge is to architect for scale. The product is a hybrid consumer/business application building a behavior-based social graph based on massive amounts of historical emails and other data sources. Scaling this graph is an order of magnitude more complex than current state-of-the-art global social graphs.
- You will work as a backend developer, building new features in our application, alongside experienced colleagues, who will help you develop and improve your skills.
- Once per month you will join the on-call rotation. At that time you will be responsible for availability, latency, performance, change management, monitoring, major incident management, and refining software enabling these key technical and business functions.
- Dedicated mentor will be assigned to you and he will monitor your work and progress as a developer and help you with on-call duties.
- Master students or bachelors at MATF, ETF, FON, RAF.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Proficiency in using SQL.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.
- New offices with a pool and leisure area.
- Work hard, play hard environment.
- Generous equity plans (very generous).
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn.
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience.
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months.
- Work from our SF offices.
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited days of vacation.
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues.
- Drew Sechrist, CEO (Ex Salesforce)
- Ian Swinson, Head of Design & Research (Ex Salesforce, Facebook, Anaplan)
- Noah Lehmann-Haupt, Head of Product (Ex Scalyr)
- Luka Trikic, Head of Engineering (Ex Soniq, GameCredits)
- Jamie Grenney, Head of Marketing (Ex Salesforce, Ownbackup, Okta, PlanGrid)
- Jelena Graovac, Head of Data Science (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mathematics)
See more at www.ctd.ai and on our Linkedin page.